ICDM NeuRec Workshop 2020
Call for papers:
- Topical Issue of SN Computer Science: Advanced Theories and Algorithms for Next-Generation Recommender Systems [link](open for submission now)
- Special issue with Frontiers in Big Data: Deep Learning for Recommender Systems [link](open for submission now)
- We are pleased to orgnize the second international workshop on neural recommender systems (NeuRec 2021) with ICDM 2021 on December 17, 2021 in Auckland.
- Tentative program of NeuRec workshop has been released, see it here.
- Special issue on deep learning for recommender systems with Frontiers in Big Data is associated with this workshop, welcome your submissions.
- We are honorable to release the keynote speeches and invited talks, see it here.
- Accepted papers have been released, see it here.
- The organization committee is pleased to set up the best paper award for the workshop, the winner will be awarded 300 AUD plus a certificate.
- NeuRec workshop is honourable to be sponsored by Frontiers in Big Data, a prestigious journal in data science.
- The website of NeuRec Workshop 2020 has been set up.
NeuRec 2020 is supported by: